Know what to say and
how to say it to uplevel your
influence and income.
Hey, I'm Nikki!
Are you ready to make more money? Women business owners earning between 5 and 7 figures hire me to show them how to do just that!
Hey, I'm Nikki!
Women business owners like you hire me to show them how to have strategic and effective sales conversations to make a bigger impact in their business, family, and community with my sales training.
There's a better way to have sales conversations.
It’s time to ditch the outdated pushy strategies. Learn how to sell by combining selling skills and kindness to meet prospects where they are and earn their business easily and effortlessly.
Does this sound like you?
- I’m not good at sales. I never know what to say or how to say it.
- I wonder why I win some business but not others.
- I know I need to raise my prices but I don’t know how to tell my clients.
- Scope creep is real & clients are getting way more than they are paying for.
- I’m an introvert and struggle to connect with my leads.
- I’m an extrovert and always seem to miss buying signals.
"In short, I know I’ve left money on the table by not asking for business."
You're not alone.
The art of selling can be overwhelming and uncomfortable if you don’t have a process to follow. And can I let you in on a little secret?
Selling isn’t about you.
It’s about the person in conversation with you.
It’s about your lead. Your prospect. Your connection. How you can make the selling process as easy as possible for them so they get clear on whether or not they need what you’re offering.
Selling isn’t selfish. Selling is ultimately providing value to your prospects in a way that makes them excited to exchange their dollars for your offer. Why? Because they are confident that your offer will change their life and that transformation is worth the money.
When you are prepared to shift the way you think about sales, you transform the way you do business.
You transform the revenue you bring in, the impact you make, and the relationships you cultivate.
And this is what I’ll show you how to do in the sales training.
Relationship First, Rapport Always.
Let me guide you through the often misunderstood and overwhelming sales process in a way that will feel good to you and get actual results.
What I teach is a process — a tried-and-true framework — with a proven structure so that those who implement this sales process see results in their business in a big way.
- You’ll know what to say and how to say it to move the conversation forward.
- You’ll know how to listen to buying signals and make the invitation for a prospect to work with you.
- And, you’ll finally have the confidence to raise prices, continue providing incredible value (and get paid for it), and sell in a way that’s authentic to who you are.
You are so welcome here. There are no pushy tactics in the sales training. It's a safe place for you to feel cared for, heard, and supported as you grow your business, find your voice, and amplify your impact.
Book a Selling Strength Assessment and Let's Talk.
Before I started working with Nikki I was exhausted and frustrated.
I was working so hard but not getting results with attracting new clients. Now, I’ve found clarity on better ways to engage with prospects. I am now working with more clients. What is even better is that Nikki has helped me find ways to attract ideal clients! Women I just love to work with! That is so rewarding.