Business Success Plan, How To Turn A Negative Into A Positive
Today Nikki is sharing a business success plan on how to turn negatives into positives in your sales conversations.
She is going to give some examples of things that often come up in sales conversations that are perceived as negative and hopefully show you how to turn them around to make them positive and, along the way, give you some new language to use in your sales conversations for your business success plan, plus much more on this episode of the Sales Maven Show.
Listen as Nikki shares three situations that often come up during your sales conversations that may bring up some fear. The first one is when someone is asking you to do something you don’t offer. Nikki shares how she recently handled a situation just like this and the language she used to turn it into a positive. She isn’t afraid to tell clients she doesn’t offer something but always tells them what she does offers.
The second situation is when someone brings up a negative experience they previously had. This is a buying signal and a chance for you to turn it into a positive. Never dive into the pit with them by adding any negative opinions. Just say you are sorry and tell them what they can expect when they work with you.
Creating a business success plan can help turn negatives into positives…
Are you doing something in your business that you really don’t want to do even though you know it’s an important component of what you do? Nikki says one way to turn this negative into a positive is to add it into a package, raise your rate on the package, and incentivize your client to do it themselves. That way, your client feels like they are getting a discount if they do it themselves, but if they still want you to do it, you are being compensated for it.
The foundation of everything Nikki teaches and how to be successful in sales is about building rapport. It is best to always be making rapport deposits in your bank account with everyone you come in contact with instead of making withdrawals. Want to learn more about how to build rapport? Nikki wants to invite you to join the Sales Maven Society.
This is an opportunity for you and Nikki to work together. You bring your questions, concerns, sales challenges, and she provides answers and guidance to boost your confidence. Join the Sales Maven Society here, click add to cart, and then checkout and use coupon code: 47trial to get your first month for $47.00!
In This Episode:
- [00:44] Welcome, and thank you for listening!
- [01:31] Shout out for a very nice review from theleadr.
- [02:56] Listen as Nikki shares the first situation as negative in a sales conversation.
- [05:04] Nikki knows that when she works with clients, they get huge value, so she has no issue telling them when she doesn’t offer something.
- [07:32] Be ready to say that isn’t something I provide, but tell them what you can do.
- [09:24] The second situation is when someone brings up a negative experience.
- [11:36] Nikki talks about a situation she experienced recently, where her content was being taught by someone else.
- [14:31] Don’t hire sales coaches that have sold nothing and don’t have real-world experience in sales.
- [16:09] Nikki talks about how she helped a client and how the client contacted her recently and shared that she still uses what she learned.
- [18:48] Nikki shares a mistake she sees people do in their business.
- [21:15] Language and the way you position something to the client matters.
- [22:45] Building rapport is the basis of everything that Nikki teaches.
- [23:53] When your answer is no to something, you need to state no as a fact.
- [25:05] The question Nikki picked for this week is; where are you in the decision-making process, and would you like to move forward with working together?
- [28:21] Thank you so much for listening!
To download free Resources from Nikki: www.yoursalesmaven.com/maven