Complimentary Ticket To The Mom Show
Are you feeling stuck wondering what your next best business step is?
Do you know how to stop feeling overwhelmed so you can get more done and have more time to spend with your family?
… then here is something for you.
A fellow entrepreneur, business coach and new mom, Olga Szwed, has put together a series of female entrepreneurs. These women are sharing their stories along with tips on how to make it all work. I’m excited to be one of her guests. We dug into some of the most important steps needed in the selling process.
As a new mom, Olga’s been challenged with trying to figure out how to still successfully run her business and make time for her family (and herself).
So, she decided to take on a research project to learn HOW. This research project has turned into an interview series where she is interviewing 20+ female entrepreneurs who know how to work smarter.
It’s called the Entrepreneurial Mom Show: How to Earn Money from Home and Feel Fulfilled by Spending More Time with Your Family
Here is a complimentary ticket for you to attend. You can register using this link- https://rebrand.ly/entrepreneurialmom-NikkiRausch
You will be able to watch from your home, office or on the go.
This is for women who want to start a business. Or, women who want to take their existing business to the next level but are challenged with the priorities that come from being a career-driven woman ALONG with the calling, responsibility, and desire to be a great MOM.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- How to break old habits and beliefs keeping mom entrepreneurs from creating the financial stability they want, while being there for their kids.
- True struggles mom entrepreneurs are experiencing, and how to overcome them.
- Easy ways to balance work and life as a mom.
- How to NOT lose yourself in the journey of building your business so you don’t fall back into the shadow of the woman you used to be;
- Marketing strategies that are WORKING RIGHT NOW that you can use quickly to grow your business.
- What to do when you’re feeling stretched thin, and how to do it in a way where you won’t drop any balls.
- How to automate your business so you can spend more time with your family.
These interviews are REAL and short conversations (because you’re busy).
Register here with your complimentary ticket to listen in https://rebrand.ly/entrepreneurialmom-NikkiRausch