Unleashing Curiosity For Effective Sales Conversations
Nikki Rausch On The Relationships Rule Podcast
Nikki has been a guest on many podcasts around the world and it's an honor for her to be able to share her sales knowledge with others. She loves talking about sales strategy & business practices to build rapport and take the sleaze out of sales. Today she joins, Janice Porter on the Relationships Rule Podcast and they discuss creating curiosity for effective sales conversations!
In this episode:
- The importance of creating curiosity in conversations.
- The 5-step approach of the Selling Staircase to sell authentically.
- Addressing the fear of appearing “salesy or aggressive” in sales conversations.
- Recognizing and following up on missed buying signals during sales interactions.
- Advice on deciding on ideal clients and following up with potential leads.
- Overcoming the fear of asking for sales opportunities.
A little more about Janice here:
I began my career as a teacher, was a corporate trainer for many years, and then found my niche training & supporting business owners, entrepreneurs & sales professionals to network at a world-class level. My passion is working with motivated people, who are coachable and who want to build their businesses through relationship marketing and networking (online & offline). I help my clients create retention strategies, grow through referrals, and create loyal customers by staying connected.
In appreciation for being here, I have a couple of gifts for you.
A LinkedIn Checklist for setting up your fully optimized Profile: https://www.janiceporter.com/linkedin-training.html
Connect with me:
Join our Relationships Rule community on FB here:
Do you find yourself falling short in your business? Do you need more help with your sales journey?
Learn what to say and how to say it to uplevel your influence and income.