Client retention is something that should be at the front of your mind at all times, especially at this crucial time. Listen as your host Nikki Rausch shares why she believes client retention is more critical now than it’s ever been and a couple of ideas and ways to think about your client retention.
Nikki shares some suggestions of things you can do to serve your clients, she speaks about reaching out to them and telling them about some extra services you are offering to enhance what you bring to the table. If you are already giving them something extra, it doesn’t count unless they know about it, so tell them.
Listen as Nikki speaks about selling out of someone else’s wallet and why you shouldn’t be afraid to reach out to your clients or put out content or a newsletter. Nikki also chats about having a down-sell ready for clients that contact you and want to cancel or put their accounts on hold. It is better to offer them a way to stay than to lose them altogether.
Think about client retention and have a plan because, during this uncertain time, people are tightening their belts and wallets. Keep in mind that this is just a temporary setback; we will get through this and come out better and brighter on the other side.
In This Episode:
- [00:43] Welcome to the show!
- [01:21] Thank you to everyone who has been sharing and supporting the podcast.
- [02:09] Nikki shares a couple of the five-star reviews she has received.
- [02:57] She believes that client retention is something that should be at the front of your mind at all times.
- [04:24] Nikki says that anytime you don’t reach out to some because you don’t think they have the money, it is called selling from someone else’s wallet.
- [05:45] She shares some suggestions of things you can do to serve your clients.
- [07:00] When you reach out to your clients, talk about some extras you are offering right now.
- [07:30] Nikki speaks about one of her clients that was doing extra things for her clients but never told them she was doing it.
- [09:30] Nikki chats about what she is doing in her Sales Maven Society to support the members.
More on client retention…
- [11:28] Are your client’s businesses shut down right now? Are you reaching out to them?
- [13:02] You should always be careful and thoughtful in your language.
- [16:10] Nikki chats about communicating with clients that want to cancel or put their accounts on hold.
- [16:40] Do you have a down-sell for people right now to offer to clients?
- [18:15] Nikki shares about a time that she used a down-sell to save clients.
- [20:09] She speaks about another way to use a down-sell.
- [21:50] Are you pivoting in your business during this pandemic?
- [23:22] The idea behind this episode today is to get you to think about client retention and keep your clients loyal.
- [25:09] I hope you found this episode helpful, please leave me a review and let me know.
- [25:32] I have set up a resource page that you can get access to called Authentic Sales Conversations; if you are interested click here.
- Nikki Rausch
- Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Sales Maven LinkedIn
- Sales Maven Society
- To download free Resources from Nikki: www.yoursalesmaven.com/maven