Generating Leads Through Podcast Interviews
When’s the last time you were interviewed on a podcast? If you’ve yet to be interviewed, is this something you’d consider doing as a way to generate leads for your business? For those that are using podcasting as a way to market your business, this episode is for you.
My friend and Visibility Strategist, Angie Trueblood, asked me to discuss how I use my own signature 5-Step Sales Process, The Selling Staircase, in my podcast interviews as a way to generate new leads. Angie and I started working together earlier this year and have great respect for one another. Angie’s podcast, Go Pitch Yourself, focuses on the importance of effectively pitching yourself for opportunities. She’s brilliant and a ton of fun.
In our interview we discuss:
- how being a guest on podcasts has impacted my lead generation as well as sales this last year
- the importance of planting seeds in an interview and a tip on how to do it
- effectively using J.O.T. to demonstrate your credibility
- creating a measurable/trackable Call To Action
- and a few more tips and techniques
Please consider giving it a listen and leaving a review for the podcast.
Wishing you continued success in your lead generation efforts!