Do you have a ‘Go Fish’ mentality? Do you know that that is? Listen as Nikki shares what she means by this along with how to communicate that will drive sales, counter tips that could cost you sales and actionable advice that you can use to grow your business, all on this episode of The Sales Maven.
As a salesperson, it is your job to make it easy for a person to take the next step with you, not be so vague that they feel like they have to pull the information out of you. Don’t make your clients feel like they are playing a game of Go Fish when they are trying to pay you money. Think about how you are communicating with your clients right now; are you being clear in your communications? The more specific you can be, the easier it will be for the client to know what to do next.
Do you ever feel like there is a breakdown in the communication you have with a prospect or a client? Listen as Nikki explains why this might happen and what you can do to reboot the conversation. Learn how to communicate in a way to drive sales. It’s your responsibility to earn someone’s business, so be specific, get rid of the vague language, and make it easy for a client to do business with you.
Nikki always gives the best advice, and if you want to grow your business, you need to listen to this episode. Nikki doesn’t pull any punches. She will tell you why she believes you are having issues, and it’s up to you to see and correct the problems.
In This Episode:
- [00:42] Welcome to the show!
- [01:45] Nikki reads some reviews from listeners that have touched her.
- [03:34] Thank you to everyone that leaves reviews.
- [04:38] Nikki shares that she was on episode 96 of The Brainy Business podcast.
- [05:16] Nikki describes what she calls the ‘Go Fish’ mentality.
- [07:40] As a salesperson, your job is to make it easy for a person to take the next step with you and pay you money.
- [08:27] Nikki shares an example of what she means by the ‘Go Fish’ mentality.
- [11:11] Do not make your clients play a Go Fish game when trying to pay you money.
- [13:38] Think about the way you are communicating with your clients, are you very clear in your communication?
- [15:07] Nikki says to take a step back, review your information, consider what’s going on and ask yourself what you are missing.
- [17:17] If you feel like there is a breakdown in your communication with a prospect or a client and you aren’t sure where it’s gone wrong, ask someone to look it over.
- [19:00] Nikki believes that it’s your responsibility to earn someone’s business.
- [20:24] Listen as Nikki recaps the steps to communicating in a way that drives sales.
- [21:19] Nikki shares a suggestion that she wants you to leave with today.
- [22:07] If you would like some additional resources visit www.yoursalesmaven.com/maven.
- [22:46] Thank you so much for listening about how to communicate in sales!
To download free Resources from Nikki: www.yoursalesmaven.com/maven