Do you have imposter syndrome? Listen to Nikki’s on-air coaching call on how to overcome imposter syndrome with Cynthia Tamlyn, one of our favorite members of the Sales Maven Society. Cynthia is a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist. She specializes in helping children from birth to teen with conflicts about mental trauma from her private practice. She also offers clinical consulting patient risk assessment to health care providers.
Cynthia is asking for Nikki’s help with her imposter syndrome and how to overcome it. Nikki shares that in the many people she has coached, at every stage in their business, there is some form of an imposter syndrome that shows up. Nikki learned through her NLP training that if there is a part of you that is struggling with imposter syndrome, it’s just one part of you that needs attention. So, Nikki suggests approaching it with a keen sense of curiosity and a little excitement around healing that part of yourself.
More on how to overcome imposter syndrome…
Cynthia wants to know how she can reach out to more doctors in an authentic way. Nikki shares that finding like-minded doctors interested in how she can educate them on the effects of certain essential oils on their patients and then offer them the chance to learn more about what other essential oils can be dangerous.
Cynthia says that one benefit of being a part of the Sales Maven Society is the real-time connection with like-minded people. Everyone is at different places in their journey, and being able to reach out for support and help with her verbiage has been the best thing.
Nikki always seems to know the right thing to say to help people struggling with the sales piece of their business. Are you struggling? If you are, this is the podcast for you.
In This Episode:
- [01:03] Welcome to the show, Cynthia!
- [01:17] Cynthia shares a little about herself and her business.
- [02:34] Cynthia’s passion is helping children to have a better quality of life long term.
- [03:02] She wants Nikki’s support with her fear of imposter syndrome.
- [04:40] Nikki addresses Cynthia’s imposter syndrome issues.
- [05:45] Nikki shares something she learned in her NLP training around this problem.
- [08:13] Cynthia refers to herself as a wounded healer.
- [08:42] Nikki says that Cynthia needs to approach it with a keen sense of curiosity and excitement, of healing that part of herself.
- [10:04] Cynthia shares what she has done in the past to heal the part that is needing help.
- [12:49] Managing your mindset first and foremost and then reaching out to clinicians that need education from her about essential oils.
- [13:35] Cynthia talks about what she is thinking of doing to introduce herself to clinicians she doesn’t know.
- [14:57] Cynthia asks how does she increase her reach to more doctors authentically?
- [15:13] Nikki believes that Cynthia should try to work with like-minded clinicians.
- [17:10] Nikki shares some ways that Cynthia could deliver some training to people and attach an offer.
- [19:06] Cynthia speaks about doing one training for the doctors she wants to work with to show them the effects that these oils can have on their patients.
- [21:22] Nikki suggests that she test it and see what happens in the market.
- [22:15] Cynthia shares one benefit she has received from being a member of the Sales Maven Society.
- [23:47] Thank you so much for being on the show!
To download free Resources from Nikki: www.yoursalesmaven.com/maven
Ways To Work With Nikki
- Private 1:1 Coaching: tailored specifically to you and your business (most popular)
- Sales Maven Society: sales training & direct access to Nikki in a membership platform
- Master Class: in-person and virtual workshops
- Strategy Session: 50 minute coaching session over Zoom
- Corporate Trainings: team trainings