How To Leverage Your Network To Create More Clients
Are you doing what you need to do to leverage your network? When’s the last time you asked for a connection/introduction from someone in your network? Keep reading to find out how to leverage your network to create more clients!
Geraldine Carter of She Thinks Big Podcast and I discuss this topic on her podcast. We also dig into how to approach networking so you are business building instead of having superficial conversations. As a result, you will build relationships with potential clients that will want to have conversations with you.
Please give it a listen and reach out with comments and questions.
Then, as an added bonus, here’s a great complimentary episode with the brilliant April Ethridge-Caldwell from the Professionals Obnoxious Podcast. In this podcast we discuss how to make a positive first impression. This is a crucial step in networking successfully.
Lastly, please consider giving each of these podcasts a review. Reviews mean so much to the host when you do.
As always, wishing you continued success in all your business-building activities.
To download free Resources from Nikki: www.yoursalesmaven.com/maven
Ways To Work With Nikki
- Private 1:1 Coaching: tailored specifically to you and your business (most popular)
- Sales Maven Society: sales training & direct access to Nikki in a membership platform
- Master Class: in-person and virtual workshops
- Strategy Session: 50 minute coaching session over Zoom
- Corporate Trainings: team trainings