Conversion Email Sequences: How To Create Them
Here’s an opportunity to be a part of the next virtual Master Class!
Three 2-Hour sessions over Zoom so you can participate from anywhere in the world.
The topic is Conversion Email Sequences: How To Create Them
Here are the details about the Master Class:
Tuesday, July 7, 9 – 11 am PST bonus office hours for 30 minutes following class
Tuesday, July 14, 9 – 11 am PST bonus office hours for 30 minutes following class
Tuesday, July 21, 9 – 11 am PST bonus office hours for 30 minutes following class
Where: We will meet on Zoom.
Who Should Attend: This class is for entrepreneurs who
- Grasp the importance of list building as a way to drive sales
- Have struggled to get their email sequences written
- Are missing out on potential business by not having them done
- Want to invest the time now so they can start reaping the rewards immediately
- Know they need guidance and support
What You’ll Get Out Of It:
- A framework for crafting your emails
- Sample email scripts to get you started
- Time dedicated to getting your emails written including co-working time after class
- Language to use in your future messages that draw people to you
- Language to avoid in emails so that you don’t repel people away from you
- A workbook that you’ll go back to for years to come ($500 value)
- Access to Nikki for questions as well a suggestions on how to improve your messages
- And soooooooo much more…
This workshop is divided into three 2-Hour Sessions over the course of three weeks.
You’ll have ample opportunity to implement what you’re learning during the workshop as well as ask questions and receive feedback from me.
All sessions will be recorded and available for playback for 60 days from our last class in case you miss a section or want to re-watch the training.
There will be 30 minutes of Office Hours at the end of each class. Stick around and continue to craft your emails and have access to Nikki for feedback and questions. The goal is for you to complete all three segments of emails in the three weeks of class. – Sign Up and Get Them Done!