Sales Scripts To Increase Influence
Here’s an opportunity to be a part of the next virtual Master Class!
Three 2-Hour sessions over Zoom so you can participate from anywhere in the world.
The topic is Sales Scripts To Increase Influence
Here are the details about the Master Class:
Tuesday, October 6, 9 – 11 am PST bonus office hours for 30 minutes following class
Tuesday, October 13, 9 – 11 am PST bonus office hours for 30 minutes following class
Tuesday, October 20, 9 – 11 am PST bonus office hours for 30 minutes following class
Where: We will meet on Zoom.
Who Should Attend: This class is for entrepreneurs who
- Grasp the importance of using the right language at the right time
- Have struggled with converting prospects to clients
- Are missing out on working with their ideal clients because what they’re saying isn’t causing people to take action and hire them
- Want to strengthen their overall communication skills
- Know they need guidance and support
What You’ll Get Out Of It:
- Technique to uncover objections
- Sales Scripts for overcoming common objections
- Technique to get to the heart of what your prospect needs/wants
- Language skills to communicate clearly as well as help your prospects/clients gain clarity
- Specific phrases and wording that cause people to take action and how to apply them to your sales conversations and email communication
- Time to implement what you’re learning into your own sales process
- A workbook that you’ll go back to for years to come ($500 value)
- Access to Nikki for questions as well a suggestions on how to improve your messages
- And soooooooo much more…
This workshop is divided into three 2-Hour Sessions over the course of three weeks.
You’ll have ample opportunity to implement what you’re learning during the workshop as well as ask questions and receive feedback from me.
All sessions will be recorded and available for playback for 60 days from our last class in case you miss a section or want to re-watch the training.
30-minutes of Office Hours at the end of each class. Stick around and continue to ask questions and have access to Nikki for feedback and questions. The goal is for you to implement what you’re learning into your sales process so you get immediate results.