The Language of Sales
How to Have More Influence in Conversation
Here’s an opportunity to be a part of the next virtual Master Class!
This masterclass is just like the last one: three 2-Hour sessions over Zoom so you can participate from anywhere in the world.
The topic is The Language of Sales: How to Have More Influence in Conversation
Here are the details about the Master Class:
Thursday, February 13, 9 – 11 am Pacific
Thursday, February 20, 9 – 11 am Pacific
Thursday, February 27, 9 – 11 am Pacific
Where: We will meet on Zoom.
Who Should Attend: This master class is for entrepreneurs ready to have more influence in all of their sales conversations.
What You’ll Get Out Of It:
- Language to move a client through the selling staircase
- Questions to ask for a more effective discovery call
- How to soften direct questions
- Language to clearly lay out your proposal
- Closing language to elicit a decision
You’ll also receive:
- a printed workbook (this will be mailed to you as you’re going to want have this on your desk)
- access to session recordings for 60 days from our last session
- time to implement as well as ask questions and receive feedback
This workshop is divided into three 2-Hour Sessions over the course of three weeks.
You’ll have ample opportunity to implement what you’re learning during the workshop as well as ask questions and receive feedback from me.
All sessions will be recorded and available for playback for 60 days from our last class in case you miss a section or want to re-watch the training.
Sign up by January 31, 2020 for only $395. (Save $200 off by registering now.)