Storytelling for Your Business
Here’s an opportunity to be a part of the next virtual Master Class!
Three 2-Hour sessions over Zoom so you can participate from anywhere in the world.
The topic is Storytelling for Your Business
Here are the details about the Master Class:
Wednesday, April 15, 9 – 11 am PST
Wednesday, April 22, 9 – 11 am PST
Wednesday, April 29, 9 – 11 am PST
Where: We will meet on Zoom.
Who Should Attend: This master class is for entrepreneurs ready to have more influence in all of their sales conversations.
What You’ll Get Out Of It:
- A framework for crafting your stories
- The art and science of storytelling
- Which stories you need to be ready to tell
- Ways motivate & influence through storytelling
- What not-to-do when telling stories
You’ll also receive:
- a printed workbook (this will be mailed to you as you’re going to want have this on your desk)
- access to session recordings for 60 days from our last session
- time to implement as well as ask questions and receive feedback
This workshop is divided into three 2-Hour Sessions over the course of three weeks.
You’ll have ample opportunity to implement what you’re learning during the workshop as well as ask questions and receive feedback from me.
All sessions will be recorded and available for playback for 60 days from our last class in case you miss a section or want to re-watch the training.