Sales Team Training
It’s time to build a sales team training program that will positively impact your team’s sales results.
- Does your Sales Team want additional skills for connecting with potential clients?
- Is your Sales Team apprehensive about asking for a sale?
- Would your Sales Team benefit from an influx of new energy & ideas?
- Is repeat business important to your success?
Sales Maven offers customized Sales Team Training designed specifically to meet the needs of your organization. Potential topics can include:
- Learn how to build rapport with people you meet & how to make the best first impression.
- Implement methods to increase your credibility, & ultimately, your sales.
- Learn the language of influence to maximize your opportunities.
- Recognize what constitutes an agreement & how to ask for the sale.
- Know how to remember names easily.
- Discover the best way to deliver bad news & maintain the relationship.
- Half-day $2500 includes 2 training modules/per location
- Full-day $5000 includes 4 training modules/per location
- Pricing is based on up to 12 participants per training
- $65 for each additional person per training class
- 54 cents/mile for any travel over 50 miles from Puyallup, WA
- The client is responsible for all Travel & Expenses outside of the 50-mile radius for Nikki.
Work with Sales Maven
Reach me anytime by using the Contact form on this site, or you may call me direct at 360.509.6399 Monday through Friday from 8-5pm.
I’d be happy to discuss your needs and how I can be of help. You’ll find that I am very responsive and will return calls within the same or next business day.
What people are saying about the team training:
“Nikki was genuine, knowledgeable, fun and easily drew even our shyest team members into the conversation. She hit on exactly what we needed and was respectful of our time. Very well received by all. Looking forward to bringing Nikki back to work with the team again!”
~ Suzanne McKechnie, Executive Director Chateau at Valley Center
“When I learned that I was going to have to attend yet another sales training, I simply thought it would be more of the same. Twenty years of sales techniques, training sessions, and workshops taught me that “Sales Training” was always the same just wrapped in a different package…and that was okay. I could not have been more wrong!!! Nikki’s sales techniques take a fork in the road. Her method is different and fresh. In lieu of the standard ‘overcoming obstacles’, ‘handling misconceptions’, and ‘closing the sale’, Nikki gives you the skill set to understand the psychology, if you will, of the sales process. The Sales Maven does not disappoint!!”
– Kim Lang, Account Executive at Troxell Communications
“Nikki customized an amazing training for our board of directors. We have a number of new board members and as a small organization one of our biggest challenges is building curiosity about our organization. Nikki’s training was just what we needed. She helped the board to understand that it was o.k. to talk about Clothes For Kids and gave them some great techniques to build stories and create curiosity. My favorite part of the training was about setting intention. Nikki was great!”
– Joy Ingram, Executive Director at Clothes For Kids