training for your team
Our Sales Training Topics
Sales Training Topics
The Key To Closing More Sales
The Key To Closing More Sales is a technique that people use to quickly build and stay in rapport with prospects and existing clients. This approach strengthens the relationship and allows for open communication establishing a long-term successful venture for both parties.
The Key To Closing More Sales is for people who want to:
- Avoid blending in with the competition
- Influence with integrity
- Present your product/service in a way the other person is open to hearing your message
- Help your clients get what they want/need
- Boost your business right away
- Establish long-term relationships
The Power Of The First Impressions
The Power Of The First Impression teaches how to make a positive first impression with every person you interact with from prospects, clients, and colleagues. Participants will learn how to avoid common missteps as well as verbal and non-verbal techniques to set themselves up to make a powerful and positive first impression.
The Power Of The First Impression is for people who want to:
- Understand the judgments clients make in the first 2 minutes of meeting you and steps one can take to send the “right” message.
- Avoid the common missteps that diminish your credibility and authority.
- Learn to tailor your message using non-verbal communication techniques
- Participants will be able to implement what they learn immediately in all forms of communication with clients; in person, over the phone, and by email.
The Client Criteria
The Client Criteria is the difference between getting mediocre results and getting exceptional results. This training teaches how to get crucial information from the client to win the business in a conversational tone versus leaving your client feeling as if they have been interrogated.
The Client Criteria is for people who want to:
- Get crucial information to earn/win the business
- Avoid customer’s shutting down or being uncomfortable sharing valuable insight
- Use your client’s key criteria to move them into action
Emails that Convert
Emails That Convert teaches participants how to effectively connect with potential clients via email and maximize these opportunities.
Emails That Convert is for people who want to:
- Stop wasting time sending emails that never get read or responded too
- Increase their overall response rate significantly
- Move from email communication into actual conversations with prospects and clients
Converting Consultations Into Paying Clients
Converting Consultations Into Paying Clients teaches participants how to master the consultation/discovery call process. These techniques create safety for the prospect and give a clear step-by-step approach for the sales person to seamlessly close more deals.
Converting Consultations Into Paying Clients is for people who want to:
- Increase their rate of conversion
- Avoid the missteps costing you clients
- Be more strategic during consultations
- Stop dreading the pricing discussion
- End a consultation gracefully
Delivering A Proposal
Delivering A Proposal teaches how to masterfully deliver proposals, invoices, or even “bad news” to a client and maintain the relationship regardless of the outcome. Incorporating specific non-verbal messaging into your delivery creates an atmosphere of collaboration between you and your client.
Delivering A Proposal is for people who want to:
- Be strategic in your delivery of information to maximize the impact of your message
- Avert damaging a relationship when you have “bad news” for a client
- Continue to strengthen the relationship with your client and set yourself up for future business
Creating Curiosity: Simple Ways To Generate Interest
Creating Curiosity teaches participants how to effectively turn casual conversations into business discussions.
Creating Curiosity is for people who want to:
- Effectively start conversations that lead to doing business together
- Through conversation convey what you do and how clients benefit from working with you
- Set up the next steps with a prospect and close more deals
Safety First teaches participants how to create an environment where prospects/clients are more open and willing to share about their situation
Safety First is for people who want to:
- Have candid conversations with prospects/clients
- Set up an environment when the prospect/client feels at ease and is more open to sharing insights
- Create a satisfying experience for the prospect/client
Body Language & Selling
Body Language & Selling teaches participants how to use their body to direct attention and deepen the rapport.
Body Language & Selling is for people who want to:
- Effectively use the power of their gaze
- Recognize ways to put clients at ease based on where they sit/stand when engaging clients
- Have more influence and stay in rapport with prospects and clients
- Training location will be determined and agreed too by both the client and Nikki.
- Training is structured so each participant can ask questions, offer insights, and put into practice what they are learning through role-playing exercises during the training.
- A training manual will be provided to each participant so they can follow along, make notes, fill in the blanks and have a resource to refer back too after the training.
- Half-day $2500 includes 2 training modules/per location
- Full-day $5000 includes 4 training modules/per location
- Pricing is based on up to 12 participants per training
- $65 for each additional person per training class
- 54 cents/mile for any travel over 50 miles from Puyallup, WA
- The client is responsible for all Travel & Expenses outside of the 50-mile radius for Nikki.
Optional Add – Ons
- Group Conference Call Follow Up – $495 This is a 50-minute call for all attendees in the training to check in with Nikki, ask questions and share success stories to deepen the level of learning. Date and Time will be agreed upon between client & Nikki
- Individual Coaching Call Follow Up – $195 per participant. This is a private call between individual trainees and Nikki. During this call, Nikki will offer additional coaching, answer questions and offer suggestions to deepen the level of learning specific to each person’s needs. Individuals will have access to Nikki’s calendar to schedule the call during a time that best works with their schedule.
- A minimum of 1 hour per module, not to exceed 1.5 hours
- Please schedule specific training modules and locations with Nikki
Work with Nikki
Trainings can be customized to meet your needs. Please contact me to set up a free discovery session to discuss your business and which training topics will have the most immediate impact on helping you achieve your goals.
Reach me anytime by using the Contact form on this site, or you may call me direct at 360.509.6399 Monday through Friday from 8-5pm.
You’ll find that I am very responsive and will return calls within the same or next business day.
What people are saying about the training topics:
“I recently had Nikki conduct sales training for my staff. The training was great! She had all of my managers engaged throughout the entire module and many of them left wanting more. Every person walked away with several new techniques to enhance their sales skills. I highly recommend Nikki!”
~Jim Helfrick, Senior Operations Manager, Reliable Storage