Speaking Engagements & Selling
Do you use speaking as a way to gain more clients? Have you ever struggled with how to sell from the stage in an authentic way so you don’t come off sounding like one big sales pitch? Speaking continues to be the biggest source of lead generation of all of my marketing activities. Being able to plant seeds when speaking is crucial to attracting your ideal clients.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
– How to sell from the stage in an authentic and genuine way
– How to prime people in the audience to want more
– Why you should pre-frame your offer at the beginning of your presentation
– Planting seeds throughout your presentation by telling stories
– Transitioning to your offer and how to determine what price point the offer should be for that audience
– What to do after your presentation is over to get consult calls scheduled right then and there
– The Selling Staircase framework (5 steps)
– Negotiating your speaking fees
Consider giving it a listen now: Authentic Selling At Your Speaking Engagements.
As with every podcast episode you find valuable, please consider leaving a review for the podcast. You’ll help others find their way to the host and their amazing content.
• What happens to your mindset when someone else tells you you can do something
• What the different levels of consciousness are
• Why you need to prioritize making a relationship with someone over making a sale
• What should happen when you first introduce you and your business to someone
• How you can create curiosity about your business and products
• What a curiosity creating statement is
• How you can lead people from curiosity conversations to discovery calls
• Why you should always offer someone three ways to close a sale
• How to figure out if someone is the right client for you
Wishing you continued success in all you’re doing to generate authentic connections and sales.