Speaking Engagements & Selling
Do you use speaking as a way to gain more clients? Have you ever struggled with how to sell from the stage in an authentic way so you don’t come off sounding like one big sales pitch? Then you need to hear what we’re talking about today! Speaking engagements continue to be the biggest source of lead generation of all of my marketing activities. That is to say, being able to plant seeds when speaking is crucial to attracting your ideal clients.
In podcast episode 133 of Speaking Your Brand, Carol Cox and I discuss how to effectively sell from the stage. So, you’ll receive tangible, easy to implement suggestions on how to do this effectively. In other words, you won’t want to miss this.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How to sell from the stage in an authentic and genuine way
- Priming people in the audience to want more
- Why you should pre-frame your offer at the beginning of your presentation
- Planting seeds throughout your presentation by telling stories
- Transitioning to your offer and how to determine what price point the offer should be for that audience
- What to do after your presentation is over to get consult calls scheduled right then and there
- The Selling Staircase framework (5 steps)
- Negotiating your speaking fees
Consider giving it a listen now: Authentic Selling At Your Speaking Engagements.
Then, as with every podcast episode you find valuable, please consider leaving a review for the podcast. You’ll help others find their way to the host and their amazing content. Most importantly you will show the host that their work is meaningful. So, don’t forget those reviews!
More on speaking engagements & selling…
So, in this episode, you’ll learn:
- What happens to your mindset when someone else tells you you can do something
- What the different levels of consciousness are
- Why you need to prioritize making a relationship with someone over making a sale
- What should happen when you first introduce you and your business to someone
- How you can create curiosity about your business and products
- What a curiosity creating statement is
- How you can lead people from curiosity conversations to discovery calls
- Why you should always offer someone three ways to close a sale
- How to figure out if someone is the right client for you
Wishing you continued success in all you’re doing to generate authentic connections and sales.
To download free Resources from Nikki: www.yoursalesmaven.com/maven
Ways To Work With Nikki
- Private 1:1 Coaching: tailored specifically to you and your business (most popular)
- Sales Maven Society: sales training & direct access to Nikki in a membership platform
- Master Class: in-person and virtual workshops
- Strategy Session: 50 minute coaching session over Zoom
- Corporate Trainings: team trainings