Confidence In Sales: Take the Scary Out
What part (if any) of the selling process feels scary, uncomfortable or just plain confusing? What will happen in your business when you start to feel more confident in the selling process? Tune in to learn how to build your confidence in sales by taking the scary stuff out.
In this episode with Sue Monhait of the Gift Biz Unwrapped Podcast, we dig into this topic in detail.
Here are the highlights of the discussion:
Business Building Insights: Confidence In Sales
- When real conversations happen, real connections happen. That’s why it’s so important to focus on building relationships. That’s where The Selling Staircase comes in.
- Raise your credibility by being the person people want to engage in conversation.
- Make it easy for people to remember your name by telling a story of some other “memory clue.”
- Be completely yourself and don’t try to mimic someone else. Let people see all those things that make you unique and special.
- Selling is a process that leads from one position to another and it’s really important not to skip any of the steps.
- Create curiosity so that people want to learn more about you. This is a way to gauge the true interest level of the person you’re talking to.
- Invite people to do business with you as you progress up the selling staircase.
Lastly, please consider leaving a review for Sue’s podcast if you enjoy this content. As a podcaster, it’s a labor of love to put out this amount of content for free. Helping others find their way to the podcast is one of the best ways to thank the creator for the content. I’m so grateful for these platforms and podcasters as way to continue to share selling skills with you.
Thank you for tuning in to learn about confidence in sales!
Sending good wishes to you for an amazing week.
To download free Resources from Nikki: www.yoursalesmaven.com/maven
Ways To Work With Nikki
- Private 1:1 Coaching: tailored specifically to you and your business (most popular)
- Sales Maven Society: sales training & direct access to Nikki in a membership platform
- Master Class: in-person and virtual workshops
- Strategy Session: 50 minute coaching session over Zoom
- Corporate Trainings: team trainings