The Structure Of Sales Conversations
People struggle so much more than they should on how to have effective sales conversations. This struggle often arises when you don’t know where you are in the process. Getting clear on the structure is absolutely imperative to up-leveling your sales. Today we will be discussing the structure of sales conversations and why it is crucial for your business.
In this episode of the She Thinks Big Podcast, Geraldine Carter digs into the structure of effective sales conversations with me. We also talk about mindset issues holding people back from growing their business.
So, give it a listen. You may uncover a little gem that will help you turn the corner. Geraldine shares about what’s happened to her business in the last 6 weeks. Her story is quite inspiring and demonstrates the power of selling done well.
Then, after you listen, please consider leaving a review for Geraldine and the podcast. This ensures others who might need her assistance will be lead to her podcast.
As always, wishing you continued success.
To download free Resources from Nikki: www.yoursalesmaven.com/maven
Ways To Work With Nikki:
- Private 1:1 Coaching: tailored specifically to you and your business (most popular)
- Sales Maven Society: sales training & direct access to Nikki in a membership platform
- Master Class: in-person and virtual workshops
- Strategy Session: 50 minute coaching session over Zoom
- Corporate Trainings: team trainings