Do you list pricing on your website? Listen as your host Nikki Rausch shares her thoughts and insights on the controversial subject and why she believes that you should list pricing on your website. Nikki is a sales strategist and coach with over twenty-five years of sales experience, and she is here to offer you sales techniques and strategies to help you master the sales conversation.
She tells us it’s about making the process easy and seamless for the buyer. Often when people come to your website and cannot find pricing, they go to another site with pricing to buy similar products. You don’t want that to happen. Nikki also shares some feedback she has received from the men and women she has worked with over the years.
Listen as Nikki speaks about sales being one of the great industries with repeat business, and how you don’t have to list every price on your website, but you want some pricing. She also discusses being very firm on your pricing. When asked what you charge, never say it depends, give them a range, or you will not earn their trust.
Nikki believes that if you list pricing on your website but still don’t get conversations, it might have to do with your sales page.
Have you clearly shown the value you are offering on your sales page? Nikki believes that if you put pricing on your website but still don’t get any conversions, it might be likely that there is something wrong with your sales page not because you put your pricing out there. She shares that having pricing on your website keeps you from having conversations with people who would never hire you.
Nikki is very enthusiastic about what she brings to the table, and it shows the words she speaks. Putting a price on your website is a choice, but if you want to increase sales, then take advice from someone who lives the business. These are tried and true strategies you don’t want to miss.
In This Episode:
- [00:43] Welcome and thank you for listening to the show.
- [00:53] The topic today is one that comes up often.
- [01:45] Nikki believes that you should list your pricing on your website.
- [02:24] You need to look at it from the buyers’ perspective, not your own.
- [04:06] If they don’t see pricing on a website, they will find another site that has pricing.
- [04:44] Nikki shares some feedback she has received from the men and women she has worked with over the years.
- [05:16] Do you think you should make people call you to ask for pricing?
- [06:19] You never want your clients to start a conversation with you by asking about pricing.
- [08:46] Nikki shares that one of the great things about being in sales and building a business is the opportunity for repeat business.
Whether you should list pricing continued…
- [10:30] Do you make judgments about people and how much you could price your service for them?
- [11:46] Nikki says you don’t have to list every price, but you need to have pricing on your website so that people can get an idea of what you charge.
- [14:35] She speaks about her pricing and how it is not all on the same page.
- [16:08] Nikki shares about her sales mentor and the advice he gave her.
- [17:34] Having pricing on your website cuts down on the need to have a conversation with people who would never hire you.
- [19:20] Nikki chats about a lady she had a call with the other day who didn’t know what her pricing was.
- [22:28] Nikki shares that she teaches a module about pricing on your website to the Sales Maven Society.
- [23:42] Make sure you establish value with your sales page.
- [24:05] If you would like more help with pricing, how to talk about pricing, check out the Sales Maven Society.
- [24:48] Wishing you continued success and thank you for listening.
- [25:01] If you are enjoying this podcast, please share it with someone who might like it.
- Nikki Rausch
- Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Sales Maven Society
- To download free Resources from Nikki: www.yoursalesmaven.com/maven
Ways To Work With Nikki
- Private 1:1 Coaching: tailored specifically to you and your business (most popular)
- Sales Maven Society: sales training & direct access to Nikki in a membership platform
- Master Class: in-person and virtual workshops
- Strategy Session: 50 minute coaching session over Zoom
- Corporate Trainings: team trainings