Go Pitch Yourself Podcast
Feat. Nikki Raush, Sales Maven
Podcasts For Sales: Generating Leads With Podcast Interviews
Podcasts for sales are certainly turning in to a huge way to generate leads! When’s the last time you were interviewed on a podcast? Or, if you’ve yet to be interviewed, is this something you’d consider doing as a way to generate leads for your business? So, for those of you that are using podcasting as a way to market your business, this episode is for you.
My friend and Visibility Strategist, Angie Trueblood, asked me to discuss how I use my own signature 5-Step Sales Process, The Selling Staircase, in my podcast interviews as a way to generate new leads. Angie and I started working together earlier this year and have great respect for one another. Angie’s podcast, Go Pitch Yourself, focuses on the importance of effectively pitching yourself for opportunities. She’s brilliant, a ton of fun, and more importantly a great business leader. So, be sure to tune in to learn about how podcasts in sales are an important way to generate leads.
In our interview about podcasts for sales we discuss:
- how being a guest on podcasts has impacted my lead generation as well as sales this last year
- the importance of planting seeds in an interview and a tip on how to do it
- effectively using J.O.T. to demonstrate your credibility
- then, creating a measurable/trackable Call To Action
- and a few more tips and techniques
Lastly, please consider leaving a review for the podcast.
Wishing you continued success in your lead generation efforts!